The Accounting Clerk position is responsible for bookkeeping, data and voucher entry, check processing, posting cash receipts, billing, processing monthly statements, collection calls, credit applications, and data report compiling.
- Provide high level of accuracy and efficiency in processing inbound inventory costing payables
- Responsible for collection of outstanding account receivables, collection and billing resolution
- Prepare and post daily and monthly accounting entries
- Experience with accounting software and MS Office applications
- Investigates issues with accounting and billing discrepancies
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience and an AA degree are required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team and independently with little supervision
- Effective organizational and computer skills
- A full benefits package including health insurance and 401(k)