Designer - Commercial Office
The Designer position is responsible for commercial office and hospitality space planning, producing drawings, renderings, price quotes, product specifications, inventory management, compiled reports, and serves as an important channel of information between our vendors, customers, sales staff, project managers, and installers.
- Passionate about Interior Design and creating a better environment for our customers. Work with and mentor Design Team
- Prepare price quotes and product specifications. Produce accurate drawings and renderings. Proficient with Design Visualization and Presentation Tools
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of product lines and design library
- Select and specify interior building finishes
- Maintain design resource library on a monthly basis
- Assist with showroom appearance and inventory management
- Minimum requirement Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design from a 4-year accredited program is required and additional industry experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams or virtual collaboration tools.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, CET Designer, or other computer-aided drawing and rendering programs
- Understanding of space planning principles, building code requirements, ADA guidelines, and contract furniture knowledge is a plus
- A full benefits package, including health insurance and 401(k)